Woodbridge Hilton Building
120 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ 08830
Tel: (732) 710-3946
Fax: (732) 632-9510
|Natural Wellness Acupuncture|
|Natural Wellness Herb||
What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
• Improved focus and concentration for children and adults with ADD/ADHD
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
• Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
• Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
• High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
• PMS sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
• Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
What to Expect for Your Massage
• We invite you to arrive fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled session; appointments begin promptly.
• This is your time to relax and escape. If you are unable to leave your cell phone home, please turn it off for your session.
• You will be escorted to your individual therapy room, where you will enjoy the utmost privacy while disrobing.
• You will be covered by a sheet during your session, and the therapist will not enter the room until you indicate that you are on the table and covered. You are welcome to disrobe to whatever degree makes you most comfortable. Some of our clients disrobe completely, while others leave on undergarments, etc. Your comfort should inform the decision.
• Our goal is to provide you the best therapy experience we can. If at any point you are not enjoying the experience, please tell your therapist right away. It is perfectly acceptable to ask a therapist to adjust the pressure, focus on a specific pain point, or add/subtract heat. While we are experts at therapeutic massage, this is your massage and we want you to enjoy it.
• During your session, whether you like chatting, or prefer to relax in silence is completely up to you.
|Copyright © 2010 Natural Wellness Institute. All rights reserved.